Friday, January 30, 2009

The Politics of Facebook

I recently added Chuck Devore as a Facebook friend. He's currently an Assemblyman running against incumbent Barbara Boxer in the 2010 U.S. Senate race in California. Other prominent Republicans may possible declare their candidacies, most notably Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. I, for one, hope that Devore wins the nomination for two selfish reasons:

1) He's a FB friend of mine.
2) He's a Claremont McKenna alum.

There was a WSJ article today written about how Republicans are trying to catch up on the technological divide that exists between the GOP and Democrats. Thoughts?

Feel free to add Mr. DeVore as your Facebook friend. I have invited him to come to Los Altos to speak and it looks like a good possibility that he will actually do so.

2 comments:

Jared Kasparian said...

I have met him

Wynn said...

I'm Obama's Facebook friend! :]