Monday, February 9, 2009

EBay ex-CEO Whitman plans run for California governor

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090209/us_nm/us_california_whitman

Now that the budget (or lack there) of California has been severely devastated, I personally believe that the great state of California needs to focus a lot more on how it distributes its money and just every other aspect of California's budget. I feel that by replacing governor Arnold Schwarzenegger with someone who knows what (s)he's doing, it can only make things better.

I say that we give Meg Whitman a chance, I mean, we gave Schwarzenegger a chance, why not Whitman? Here's just a short list of her accomplishments
-eBay
-Disney Company
-Hasbro
-Procter and Gamble
-Bain & Company
-Attended Princeton
-MBA at Harvard
all the company names that i have listed are company's where she has held management/executive/etc. positions.

Also, to please the masses (or maybe just a certain individual), she strongly backed Mitt Romney in his presidential run.

4 comments:

Jared Kasparian said...

I love this Whitman woman already. She understands that the private sector is the way out of this mess. If she endorsed Mitt Romney, then I might just marry her too.

Calvin Lee said...

And that would make her your third or fourth wife? Sorry, I lost track.

Jared Kasparian said...

I'd like to draw Mr. Park's attention towards Calvin Lees comment which I deem essentially and completely unnecassary. Though I have to admit, lol.

Edward Lu said...

Jared... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_v._United_States